Monday, April 6, 2015

March 12th thru the 23rd was a special treat for Bentley and I.  We were able to fly to Connecticut to spend time with my daughter and her husband, and those special two grandchildren Emma almost 10 and Connor 8.

We flew Jet Blue and the only requirement for Bentley was that he was able to sit up in a pet carrier and the carrier had to fit under the seat in front of me.....and they both had to be under 20 pounds.  Well, at 19 pounds....we were allowed on board.




We spent lots of time going to gymnastic meets, ice hockey games, doing homework, and puzzles





While Kara and Tom attended a conference in New Orleans, I got to be Nanny and watch over these two special people in my life


Bentley had lots of fun playing in the now with their dog Darla.  




It was a fun trip and I have lots more pictures to add but ran out of time before leaving for the Bahamas.





No comments:

Post a Comment